Saturday 2 July 2016

French Language teacher

Learn French the Natural Way

I am a French teacher, living in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.

I teach beginner and intermediate level French Language to
  • Students who have opted the French Language as part of their curriculum.
  • Students who wish to go for further studies in countries where French is a primary language
  • Professionals who require the knowledge of French as part of their professional commitments
  • Anyone who has the love for languages and wants to learn the French language for no specific reason  
I have learnt the French language
  • At Alliance Francaise, Ahmedabad
  • By talking to my friends from France, who come and stay with us.
  • By staying in France, for long periods in French Families, to learn and speak French the way people in France do.
Come, learn the wonderful French language with me!

3 comments:

  1. I have done my French level A1 and A2 here. Madam is really good in both french and nature. The main thing is that she knows how to teach(like we saw in 3 idiots) because every student has a different style of learning and she understands it very well.
    Thank you madam only and only because of you today, I am able to survive among french people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very knowledgeable and interesting post. Learn french from the comfort of your home. Our selection of Online French Classes for Kids are all taught by highly trained and qualified French language teachers and every student gets the opportunity to learn french in easy way.

    ReplyDelete